Wednesday 23 November 2011

YYYUUMMMM free bikkies!!!

When you are running around trying to get through the day there's nothing like munching on biscuits! Anything chocolate, in fact anything biscuity, sweet and yummy gets me through. Especially when one little munchkin has their cranky pants on-double the dose if both of them do.
Bikkies have also become a way of bribing my little ones to actually stay still while I change their nappies.It's the only successful way I found without having to chase them around the room!(I know, I know, I'm starting bad habits)
So, anyway, what happens when you come across the opportunity to get your hands on free bikkie samples...well it just makes my mouth water thinking about it- and Annabelle's and Andrew's too!!! Well have a go. I am! Click on Free bikkies. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment