Wednesday 9 November 2011

Nappy vs hot weather

It's a pretty hot day today. Thought I'd leave Annabelle and Andrew in just a nappy. Hmmm ... was a good idea to keep the sweaty betty's away until Emily came bumbling up to me announcing 'nap, nap, nap, nap'. So I look down and there she is standing rudie nudie with no nappy in sight. And then it happens... a little wee wee straight onto the carpet!! Oh dear!! as we would all say. So I grab the nearest towel..promise it wasn't the one I dry the dishes with... and begin mopping the floor. Grabbed a new nappy, chased her around the lounge and crash tackled her (gently) as I scrambled to replace the lost nappy - which I found proudly sitting amongst her toys...lovely.
Moral of the story..if you are going to leave just a nappy on remember to put a pair of shorts on to hide those pesky side tabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment