Monday 28 November 2011

Are they my Bridget Jones's?

'Helping' with the washing is one of Annabelle and Andrew's favourite activities. No sooner have I pegged the clothes on the airer they are happily unpegged and strewn around the lounge room. If my twins are feeling particularly helpful the clothes may find their way back to the airer where they are neatly 'stuffed' back on!
Annabelle in particular likes to collect an array of clothing items and carry them around with her or push them around in her pram.
The other day I was strapping Annabelle into her car seat when I noticed she was wearing an extra piece of clothing as a fancy necklace.Well....that is..... if you call a pair of my Bridget Jones's fancy!!! She looked so proud of herself. I was mortified- she'd walked to the car past several people who I'd stopped to have a chat. It truly was not a good look!
Suffice to say, I am now more wary of what pieces of clothing go missing on washing day and check Annabelle's ensemble before we leave the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment