Monday 28 November 2011

Meal Time

 Making Meal Time Easier
Deciding what to make can be a huge challenge especially when you have two babies/toddlers who have different tastes. I picked up my first puree book written by Annabel Karmel and it was so easy to use with its easy to read layout including age appropriate recipes, portion quantities,cooking time and storage recommendations.
In addition to Annabel's books I use a book by Nirelle Tolstoshev called Healthy Baby Food. Ironically Nirelle is a mother of twin boys. She herself has tried and tested the over 120 recipes (which taste good enough for the whole family to eat) on her sons.

Books listed below are written by Annabel Karmel.  I highly recommend any books written by Annabel! She has written an array of books ranging from babies first meals to foods the whole family can eat. I especially like the fussy eaters book. One of my twins is especially fussy and at times will only eat peanut butter toast! Disguising 'veggies' and the foods they would normally reject into yummy meals is made so much easier using Annabel's recipes.






2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am an Associate, too, and I have twins, but they are almost 15. I just had 4 Australians over for Thanksgiving dinner. Just thought I'd stop by and say hi...enjoy your twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethany, How are you? Thank you for checking out my blog. I hope your twins have been good to you for the last 15 years! I hope your Australian guests enjoyed their Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving dinners always look so cosy when I see them on TV!Take care and I hope you come back to say hi again.

    ReplyDelete