Saturday 5 November 2011

It's nearly Christmas

So it's nearly Christmas and I need to buy some new toys. I've already bought a couple but they seem to have made their way out into the lounge room. I think there are some toys you can't do without when you are a mum of toddlers.
Blocks are great especially with twins- there are always more than two blocks. A little kitchen- although there may be a fight or two over the saucepan there are always a couple of roles to be had like the chef and the washer upperer!.
I must get a sand and water table too. I need to investigate which would be the best one. They just can't get enough of these when they are visiting a friend.
I love shakers too. You can make your own from empty water bottles filled with various objects such as rice and coloured pom pom balls  (watch for choking hazard here and make sure you super glue the cap on tight!).
 I'll get back to you with some more. I can hear another food fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment