Friday 18 November 2011

Excellent Christmas Idea!

Hey everyone,
I know how much we all love taking photos-well I do anyway. My brother has used Snapfish several times in the past to get some really great calendars made up as Christmas presents. I'm going to do the same this year.It's easier than going to the shops to do it because you can sit at home in your pj's!

Last year I remember taking Annabelle and Andrew with me to get the Christmas card photos done up (you know the ones you send out to family and friends with a family picture or one of the kids on it at Christmas time) and I swear it took me 2 hours by the time I worked out how to stylise the photos font and design in addition to feeding,comforting and changing Annabelle and Andrew's unpleasant nappies part way through!

Anyway, Snapfish have some really great offers on at the moment including some freebies (nothing like a good freebie) which I'd love to share with you. Just make sure they can deliver to your address before you go to all the effort of making up your photos etc. Offers end soon so click on the pink 'Excellent Christmas Idea" below and enjoy!
Excellent Christmas idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment