Wednesday 23 November 2011

Smiles and Hearty Giggles

I just put Annabelle and Andrew to bed. It took a while as I chased them both around their cots- a new game they've discovered. It's amazing how far they can get as they waddle around in their sleeping bag!When I finally caught up with Annabelle and picked her up she let out such a cute little giggle and squeal of delight. 
I love it when they giggle from the bottom of their tummies when they get 'pinned down' by the 'Tickle Monster' and get tickled all over. Or laugh when they get showered in kisses (I can get a bit carried away with this and the laughing can end up with a struggle to run away!). Or laugh in anticipation of getting caught as they run around the lounge in a game of chasings.
It's moments like these when I hear them laugh and giggle that all the difficult moments associated with raising twins seem to be forgotten. Especially when it's pouring rain outside-like it is right now- and you are stuck inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment