Monday 5 December 2011

Getting up is hard to do

I remember how the birds used to wake me up in the morning. The kookaburras would be going crazy and the cockatoos would be sing en mass. I remember rolling over and putting the pillow on my head to block out the sound. It was an especially unwelcome noise on weekends.Then..... I had kids. I don't mind waking up to singing and giggles but when it's a non stop scream/cry get me up now noise at some crazy hour (OK the time 6.30 am on a Sunday morning isn't as crazy as it used to seem ..but seriously WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY especially when it's cold. The last thing I want to do is get out of bed. It got me thinking about how I am going to 'teach' Annabelle and Andrew to give mummy and daddy a bit more snooze time when they're a bit older and can slightly understand the concept of time. I have found some clocks that may just help us get a little more zzzzzzzzzzzz's.
Check these little beauties out;
OK to wake Owl clock


<a href="http://www.blogcatalog.com">BlogCatalog</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment